Issue with Upload CSV to Database Node

Hi,
I have been working with the upload csv to db node.
After working as expected it has suddenly stopped working and giving me the following alert:
There is a problem with task “Import DB Data From CSV” in the process “CSVToDB”. java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
Any ideas how I can solve this?...

OriginalPostID-65990

OriginalPostID-65990

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Owen, the next few lines from the logs are as follows:

10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy331.lookup(Unknown Source)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.DBImportExportUtil.getConnection(DBImportExportUtil.java:33)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.DBImportFromCSVActivity.run(DBImportFromCSVActivity.java:56)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor$1.call(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:101)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor$1.call(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:98)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.common.ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.runInContext(ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.java:25)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor.execute(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:98)

Afraid that there is nothing more in the alert than what was in my first post.

Alex, yes- exactly the same csv file, with no changes made either side of the node working. The inputs to the node are all fully defined, if that's what you mean?

Thanks again.
  • Hi Owen, the next few lines from the logs are as follows:

10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy331.lookup(Unknown Source)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.DBImportExportUtil.getConnection(DBImportExportUtil.java:33)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.DBImportFromCSVActivity.run(DBImportFromCSVActivity.java:56)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor$1.call(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:101)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor$1.call(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:98)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.common.ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.runInContext(ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.java:25)
    10:43:55,430 INFO [stdout] (default-threads - 8)           at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.DefaultActivityExecutor.execute(DefaultActivityExecutor.java:98)

Afraid that there is nothing more in the alert than what was in my first post.

Alex, yes- exactly the same csv file, with no changes made either side of the node working. The inputs to the node are all fully defined, if that's what you mean?

Thanks again.
Children
No Data