Is there a plugin for unzipping an archive or can anyone show me the way to achi

Is there a plugin for unzipping an archive or can anyone show me the way to achive this? Thanks, James...

OriginalPostID-66118

OriginalPostID-66118

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi rayudua, thanks for the plugin, your efforts inspired me to make my own version of it. I have tried your plugin but noticed there are errors occuring in the jboss with reference to null values. Since I had the the need to maintain directory structure within from within the zip file I have written my own plugin for this along with the compress to zip smart service as well. both currently only handle files and folders from the local file system and not from within the KCs. I will post this verision to components soon, after I finish a bit more testing and the final tooltip notes. Thanks, James
  • Hi rayudua, thanks for the plugin, your efforts inspired me to make my own version of it. I have tried your plugin but noticed there are errors occuring in the jboss with reference to null values. Since I had the the need to maintain directory structure within from within the zip file I have written my own plugin for this along with the compress to zip smart service as well. both currently only handle files and folders from the local file system and not from within the KCs. I will post this verision to components soon, after I finish a bit more testing and the final tooltip notes. Thanks, James
Children
No Data