I am getting ready to use the PDF Tool plugin. The smart service that I want to

I am getting ready to use the PDF Tool plugin. The smart service that I want to use has a carrot for one of the fields CDT definition (see attached). The only time I see those is when my CDTs are out of date. Has anyone used this smart service successfully? If so did yours contain the carrot?

OriginalPostID-202671

OriginalPostID-202671

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @helmuta, carrot usually appear when the CDT is modified and when the change is not reflected. Since we will be mapping CDT at multiple places, it's really tough to go and modify at every place. Impact Analysis helps in incorporating mapping with the latest changes that the CDT has.
    If Impact Analysis does not resolve your issue then as @amil has mentioned, redeploy your plugin.
  • @helmuta, carrot usually appear when the CDT is modified and when the change is not reflected. Since we will be mapping CDT at multiple places, it's really tough to go and modify at every place. Impact Analysis helps in incorporating mapping with the latest changes that the CDT has.
    If Impact Analysis does not resolve your issue then as @amil has mentioned, redeploy your plugin.
Children
No Data