Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign

Certified Associate Developer
Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign when approving. Once signed the sign needs to be placed inside a pdf template form for generation. Has anyone done this kind of requirements before? Thanks!

OriginalPostID-210285

OriginalPostID-210285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Johnrheyj,
    I didn't get you.
    Actually when we replace the images inside word/media/ by using 'Add Documents to ZIP' smart service then those changes will automatically appear in the word doc which will be generated as output of that smart services.
    In my opinion, may be you didn’t saved the output of that smart service properly.
    So if it is possible can you brief about how you used the smart services and what are the configurations you given so that we can able to provide better solution for your problem
  • Hi Johnrheyj,
    I didn't get you.
    Actually when we replace the images inside word/media/ by using 'Add Documents to ZIP' smart service then those changes will automatically appear in the word doc which will be generated as output of that smart services.
    In my opinion, may be you didn’t saved the output of that smart service properly.
    So if it is possible can you brief about how you used the smart services and what are the configurations you given so that we can able to provide better solution for your problem
Children
No Data