Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign

Certified Associate Developer
Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign when approving. Once signed the sign needs to be placed inside a pdf template form for generation. Has anyone done this kind of requirements before? Thanks!

OriginalPostID-210285

OriginalPostID-210285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Hi rajasekharp, I got few question that might be the problem when doing the process:

1. word/media is path inside a zip file?
    2. If yes on 1, is the word template included inside that zip file? What path is should be in?
    3. How did you create a word template in such that when I replace image on my path it can automatically replace with the updated image.

BTW here is my current configuration for the 'Add Documents to ZIP' smart service

Base Document: NewTemplate.zip
    Create New Document: true
    Save In Folder: Folder Destination
    Existing Document: NewTemplate.zip
    Documents To Add: Signature of the Approver
    Document Paths: word/media/Signature-Sample.jpg

let me know if I miss anything that can help. Thanks!
    Hi rajasekharp, I got few question that might be the problem when doing the process:

1. word/media is path inside a zip file?
    2. If yes on 1, is the word template included inside that zip file? What path is should be in?
    3. How did you create a word template in such that when I replace image on my path it can automatically replace with the updated image.

BTW here is my current configuration for the 'Add Documents to ZIP' smart service

Base Document: NewTemplate.zip
    Create New Document: true
    Save In Folder: Folder Destination
    Existing Document: NewTemplate.zip
    Documents To Add: Signature of the Approver
    Document Paths: word/media/Signature-Sample.jpg

let me know if I miss anything that can help. Thanks!
Children
No Data