Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign

Certified Associate Developer
Hi, we have a requirement where in a approval process the approver needs to sign when approving. Once signed the sign needs to be placed inside a pdf template form for generation. Has anyone done this kind of requirements before? Thanks!

OriginalPostID-210285

OriginalPostID-210285

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Hi rajasejharp, thanks for the response. I followed your instruction on your documentation and the process runs with no errors encounter. However upon opening of the document it says that the file is corrupt. Have you encountered such problem? Also can you clarify following question?

1. word/media is path inside the word template?or it is an Appian directory?
    2. if Appian directory, should I create path or I can create my own path?
    3. How did you create a word template in such that when I replace image on the path specified it can automatically replace with the updated image.
    Hi rajasejharp, thanks for the response. I followed your instruction on your documentation and the process runs with no errors encounter. However upon opening of the document it says that the file is corrupt. Have you encountered such problem? Also can you clarify following question?

1. word/media is path inside the word template?or it is an Appian directory?
    2. if Appian directory, should I create path or I can create my own path?
    3. How did you create a word template in such that when I replace image on the path specified it can automatically replace with the updated image.
Children
No Data