Is there any Plug-in/components which could help us to manage multiple project a

Is there any Plug-in/components which could help us to manage multiple project at a time something like Microsoft Project Plan.

OriginalPostID-214228

OriginalPostID-214228

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @shwetah, are you looking for a full project management solution? Or are you looking for just a simple component like Project Planner. I had created a project management utility in Appian, where user could manage the deadlines and assignees of tasks. He could also estimate the completion time of the project(process model) based on the current deadlines of those tasks(tasks could be in sequence or parallel). My utility looked similar to the image on this page: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/project/2008/07/01/back-to-basics-understanding-summary-tasks-and-subtasks/

If you are looking for a simple component, it is possible to build it in SAIL along with some process modeling logic. If you are looking for a complete Project Management suite, then I would suggest integrating with some existing third party solution.
  • @shwetah, are you looking for a full project management solution? Or are you looking for just a simple component like Project Planner. I had created a project management utility in Appian, where user could manage the deadlines and assignees of tasks. He could also estimate the completion time of the project(process model) based on the current deadlines of those tasks(tasks could be in sequence or parallel). My utility looked similar to the image on this page: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/project/2008/07/01/back-to-basics-understanding-summary-tasks-and-subtasks/

If you are looking for a simple component, it is possible to build it in SAIL along with some process modeling logic. If you are looking for a complete Project Management suite, then I would suggest integrating with some existing third party solution.
Children
No Data