Hi, I am trying to use "Execute Stored Procedure" however I am no

Hi,
I am trying to use "Execute Stored Procedure" however I am not able to get the output. There are 2 scenarios I am trying:-
1. If I configured the input as my CDT type then flow breaks and throws error "Invalid Column Type"
2. input type as text and value in XML format, flow is not breaking however I am getting blank output.

Note: I am trying to connect with oracle DB

OriginalPostID-220108

OriginalPostID-220108

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As a first check, please confirm all the params mentioned in your stored proc as IN should be exactly the same in the input of the smart node and with the same data type. Any mismatch would result in wrong mapping.. If your cdt is not big enough then you can also try defining the child elements of cdt as individual params and try. Am quite sure if your stored proc is behaving as desired and only the inputs are causing the probs then it should be mismatch in the param name and types.
  • As a first check, please confirm all the params mentioned in your stored proc as IN should be exactly the same in the input of the smart node and with the same data type. Any mismatch would result in wrong mapping.. If your cdt is not big enough then you can also try defining the child elements of cdt as individual params and try. Am quite sure if your stored proc is behaving as desired and only the inputs are causing the probs then it should be mismatch in the param name and types.
Children
No Data