Hi All, I am using "Send File Over FTP" to transfer a file from A

Hi All,
I am using "Send File Over FTP" to transfer a file from Appian to FTP Location. After I upload the document process flow completes the FTP Node and reaches the End Event.

Issue:
1) File is not transferred to the FTP location, but flow went to End node
2) When i took "Error" & "Status" from Output tab of FTP node i am getting the following Error

"Stream handler unavailable due to: For input string: "22\\<host folder>\\SMI\\SHARED\\ABC"

Question :
"Stream handler unavailable" is this error is related to any Java edition or how can we fix this issue???

Appreciate your help in overcoming the above issue.....
Note:I have seen all related posts in forum on the same but no luck...

OriginalPostID-221861

OriginalPostID-221861

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you'd like to try out a small app that will allow you to browse around using either SFTP or FTP (to test out various services) do the following:

1. Import the attached plugin
    2. Import the attached app
    3. Create a scs key with a "username" and "password" key associated with your ftp/sftp server. Make sure to give this scs key access to the plugin (File Transfer)
    3a. If you use cert based authentication do the following:
    a. instead of "password" create "passphrase" and enter the private key passphrase
    b. upload your private key into Appian document repo
    4. Open up the action "File Transfer"
    5. Select your protocol, hostname, port, key, and base path (and private key file if necessary) then click Search.
    6. If nothing appears then check your logs for errors
    7. If your directory appears you can navigate through it and try out things like rename, send, receive, etc.

When you try out actions like rename, receive, send, etc.. The process will display if an error occurs at the bottom of the interface, which should help in diagnosing what the problem is.

com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.filetransfer-1.0.0.jar

File Transfer Test.zip

• If you'd like to try out a small app that will allow you to browse around using either SFTP or FTP (to test out various services) do the following:

1. Import the attached plugin
    2. Import the attached app
    3. Create a scs key with a "username" and "password" key associated with your ftp/sftp server. Make sure to give this scs key access to the plugin (File Transfer)
    3a. If you use cert based authentication do the following:
    a. instead of "password" create "passphrase" and enter the private key passphrase
    b. upload your private key into Appian document repo
    4. Open up the action "File Transfer"
    5. Select your protocol, hostname, port, key, and base path (and private key file if necessary) then click Search.
    6. If nothing appears then check your logs for errors
    7. If your directory appears you can navigate through it and try out things like rename, send, receive, etc.

When you try out actions like rename, receive, send, etc.. The process will display if an error occurs at the bottom of the interface, which should help in diagnosing what the problem is.

com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.filetransfer-1.0.0.jar

File Transfer Test.zip

Children
No Data