I have a problem with the plugin Download Data Subset from rule that result on t

I have a problem with the plugin Download Data Subset from rule that result on this error "Error 500 - Internal Server Error

Sorry, your request could not be processed. "

This is my section rule

load(
local!releaseYear: ri!releaseYear,
with(
local!ruleURI: getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule(rule!RM_exportableDataSubsetRegion, local!releaseYear),
a!sectionLayout(
label: "Test Download Excel",
firstColumnContents: {
a!linkField(
links:
a!safeLink(
label: "Download Excel",
uri: local!ruleURI
)
)
}
)
)
)

with ri!releaseYear of type text and value 01 - 2016.

This is the defeintion of the rule!RM_exportableDatasubsetRegion:

=with(
'type!{urn:appian:plugin:datasubsetdownload:types}ExportableDataSubset'(

fieldNames: {"ReleaseYear",
"RiskOpportunity",
"Region",
"BU",
"Cluster",

resultTestRMexportableDara.txt

OriginalPostID-221903

OriginalPostID-221903

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Re the suggestion made above with respect to pagingInfo, i don't think there wouldn't be any problem at all, as long as the rule!RM_getRObyReleaseYear(ri!release,a!pagingInfo(startIndex:1,batchSize:-1))) returns a Datasubset. So if the rule returns a Datasubset, you don't need to worry about this.

@marcoc Hi, with regards to rule!RM_exportableDatasubsetRegion, I don't think ri!releaseYear can be the name of the input in it. The name of the input parameter should be 'input' and it should be of data type 'Text'. Please find attached the image and see how getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() is being invoked and it indirectly conveys that the rule being used in it also should make use of 'input' as argument. I would suggest visiting the documentation at forum.appian.com/.../Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html.
  • Re the suggestion made above with respect to pagingInfo, i don't think there wouldn't be any problem at all, as long as the rule!RM_getRObyReleaseYear(ri!release,a!pagingInfo(startIndex:1,batchSize:-1))) returns a Datasubset. So if the rule returns a Datasubset, you don't need to worry about this.

@marcoc Hi, with regards to rule!RM_exportableDatasubsetRegion, I don't think ri!releaseYear can be the name of the input in it. The name of the input parameter should be 'input' and it should be of data type 'Text'. Please find attached the image and see how getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() is being invoked and it indirectly conveys that the rule being used in it also should make use of 'input' as argument. I would suggest visiting the documentation at forum.appian.com/.../Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html.
Children
No Data