Hello All, I am using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule plugin. And e

Hello All,

I am using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule plugin. And each and every field name in the CDT looks fine. But I am getting 500-Internal Server Error. Any suggestions on this please?

Thanks in Advance.

OriginalPostID-222219

OriginalPostID-222219

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @abishekk There are many chances for the occurrence of 500 error. Would you please be able to provide some more details(such as volume of the data, length of the input, code snippets if possible etc.) of the implementation as well as the logs captured during the occurrence of error? It's really hard to comment without having these details and I would suggest you adding some more information so that practitioners can provide some inputs.
  • @abishekk There are many chances for the occurrence of 500 error. Would you please be able to provide some more details(such as volume of the data, length of the input, code snippets if possible etc.) of the implementation as well as the logs captured during the occurrence of error? It's really hard to comment without having these details and I would suggest you adding some more information so that practitioners can provide some inputs.
Children
No Data