I am using SFTP and FTP smart service to transfer the file. When i run the

I am using SFTP and FTP smart service to transfer the file.
When i run the process, both the FTP and SFTP node is getting executed and but document is not transferred to the FTP path

For FTP (Error) : java.net.MalformedURLException: Stream handler unavailable due to: For input string: "22\\\\uswsapt11074\\SMI\\SHARED\\ABC"

For SFTP (Error) : [Appian Work Item - 5639 - ProcessExec02 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appian.ps.plugins.sftpsmartservices.SendFileOverSFTP - Error getting message for code missing.scs.field from bundle SFTPSmartServices.SendFileOverSFTPwithSCSUsernameAndPassword

Attached the logs for reference

Note: Related forum posts on the same doesn't help me much

Logs.zip

OriginalPostID-223520

OriginalPostID-223520

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @mohammedz I am still interested in the sftp plugin functionality. Owen pointed out to me that this error. "
    java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name SFTPSmartServices.SendFileOverSFTPwithSCSUsernameAndPassword, locale en_US" relates to the en_us language not being enabled on the host system, I tried to clear the error on my dev server but enabling a new language had a big impact on existing models. So this isn't really an option for me long term. This problem occurred on the send ftp node where as you pointed out before the domain is required (unnecessary for ftp but there we go). Maybe this helps you diagnose your issue but for the time being I consider the send ftp node to be flawed and I am unable to use it. I will be sticking with my own ftp node using the apache ftp library, it's simple and rough but it serves. Hope this helps in some way.
  • @mohammedz I am still interested in the sftp plugin functionality. Owen pointed out to me that this error. "
    java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name SFTPSmartServices.SendFileOverSFTPwithSCSUsernameAndPassword, locale en_US" relates to the en_us language not being enabled on the host system, I tried to clear the error on my dev server but enabling a new language had a big impact on existing models. So this isn't really an option for me long term. This problem occurred on the send ftp node where as you pointed out before the domain is required (unnecessary for ftp but there we go). Maybe this helps you diagnose your issue but for the time being I consider the send ftp node to be flawed and I am unable to use it. I will be sticking with my own ftp node using the apache ftp library, it's simple and rough but it serves. Hope this helps in some way.
Children
No Data