Appian Health Check - Modify Process Locale I have been advised that

Appian Health Check - Modify Process Locale

I have been advised that I need to run the Modify Process Locale plug-in to change Appian Health Check to work in EN_GB. Hiow can I find the UUID of the Appian Health Check process model I need to modify?

OriginalPostID-224277

OriginalPostID-224277

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Paule - There is a plugin application available in shared components called "Process upgrade". This application has action to change process model locale where you can directly choose the process model and can select from one locale to change to another locale. There is no need to look for UUID. If the process model built in different than your system language settings that process model shows with unknown name "???".You can search with "???" and change the locale as you required.
  • @Paule - There is a plugin application available in shared components called "Process upgrade". This application has action to change process model locale where you can directly choose the process model and can select from one locale to change to another locale. There is no need to look for UUID. If the process model built in different than your system language settings that process model shows with unknown name "???".You can search with "???" and change the locale as you required.
Children
No Data