Hi, starting from an Excel template, i need to send some field of a CDT to

Hi,
starting from an Excel template, i need to send some field of a CDT to specific cells (ie. send CDTsample.field1 into A3 cell, send CDTsample.field2 into B6 cell, and so on). is there any plug-in which can help me?
i already tried with "create excel file from template" but it won't work good, since I cannot specify each cell...

OriginalPostID-224549

OriginalPostID-224549

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Monikar. Hi Monikar, I am using "Export CDT To Excel" earlier it worked fine. But, now this is only working for me (Administrator) not working for Basic users. I have checked the instances, data is in CDT but not generating the Excel file. I also given Administrator access to KC for all users, also no luck. Is there any other problem? Can you please help me on this?

Issue2: I am also using "Parse Excel Spreadsheet to CDT", this is also working only for me. For other users its stuck at this node and not moving further. Thanks.
  • @Monikar. Hi Monikar, I am using "Export CDT To Excel" earlier it worked fine. But, now this is only working for me (Administrator) not working for Basic users. I have checked the instances, data is in CDT but not generating the Excel file. I also given Administrator access to KC for all users, also no luck. Is there any other problem? Can you please help me on this?

Issue2: I am also using "Parse Excel Spreadsheet to CDT", this is also working only for me. For other users its stuck at this node and not moving further. Thanks.
Children
No Data