Hi, Regarding Deployment Automation Manager, I noticed that there is

Hi,

Regarding Deployment Automation Manager, I noticed that there is a problem when I try to import an application from command prompt, together with a sql script that creates a view. I used the plugin succesfully with SQL scripts containing updates, inserts etc. The script starts like this "CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW "BUSINESS"."cdtcltaskdatafordashboard"("assessmenttype", "assessmentid", "parentprocessid") AS WITH "taskassignee" AS (SELECT .....". This SQL run succesfully afterwards in the target environment.

The output of Deployment Automation Manager is: Port set to 80 2016-07-20 10:16:41,464 - Status: In Progress. Current step: Inspecting Application. 2016-07-20 10:16:46,927 - Status: Failed. Current step: Executing DDL Scripts. Log file URL: intranet-test.rbro.rbg.cc/.../65163. Error message: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlSyntaxErrorException: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-104, SQLSTATE=42601, SQLERRMC=ASWITH;, "parentprocessid");AS, DRIVER=3.63.75.

Th...

OriginalPostID-224608

OriginalPostID-224608

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• ...ere is only an enter between AS and WITH. Should I have the whole statement on a single line or what can be the problem here?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

I have tried the one-single line approach, replacing each new line with a space. The create view query looks fine and runs successfully from a DB2 IDE. From Deployment Automation Manager import command, I have another error: Error message: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlSyntaxErrorException: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-10, SQLSTATE=42603, SQLERRMC=', DRIVER=3.63.75.

What can I try further? Thanks.
  • If anyone will encounter this, I have discovered the cause: the queries should be placed on one line and should not contain the character ";" anywhere in them, but only at the end of it. We had something like ...list_agg(';',column)...
  • Hello everybody,

I am trying to use Deployment Automation Manager to deploy an application with SQL script, I have an issue while executing the DDL script. I'm deploying on Appian 16.1.

Logs :
    Status: Failed. Current step: Executing DDL Scripts. Log file URL: <server/suite/doc/id>. Error message: com.appiancorp.rdbms.datasource.DataSourceFactory.<init>(Ljavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Lcom/appiancorp/suiteapi/encryption/EncryptionService;Lcom/appiancorp/rdbms/config/DataConfiguration;)V.

Jboss logs:
    ##################################### START ######################################################
    ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.automatedimport.helper.MainHelper - Error while deploying the application.
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.appiancorp.rdbms.datasource.DataSourceFactory.<init>(Ljavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Lcom/appiancorp/suiteapi/encryption/EncryptionService;Lcom/appiancorp/rdbms/config/DataConfiguration;)V
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.automatedimport.helper.version.DeploymentHelperForAppian16100.getDataSource(DeploymentHelperForAppian16100.java:69)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.automatedimport.helper.ExecuteDDLScript.getConnection(ExecuteDDLScript.java:26)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.automatedimport.helper.MainHelper.executeDDLWithRollback(MainHelper.java:306)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.automatedimport.helper.MainHelper.run(MainHelper.java:155)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    10:49:19,595 INFO [stdout] (pool-41-thread-1) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    ##################################### END #######################################################

Does anyone encoutered this issue before ?

Thanks!
  • Did you ran the configure script (steps 4 and 5) after you finish customizing settings? But before that check your jdbc connection.