We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

I am using Fill PDF smart service in the plug-in "PDF Tools" (v1.5.9)

I am using Fill PDF smart service in the plug-in "PDF Tools" (v1.5.9) for populating a fillable PDF. While the text and check boxes are populating correctly, the radio buttons are not getting populated. I have double checked that I am passing the correct value in the "Options" tab. Did anyone come across similar problem?

OriginalPostID-229492

OriginalPostID-229492

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks sanjays416. In the template PDF, the radio buttons are configured as check boxes, with Check Box Style selected as "Check" in the Options tab. The radio button is getting populated correctly using the OTTB smart service "PDF Doc from Template". But, it is not populating using the PDF Tools plug-in. I have a requirement to dynamically decide on which template to use. Hence, I am trying with the plug-in.
  • Thanks sanjays416. In the template PDF, the radio buttons are configured as check boxes, with Check Box Style selected as "Check" in the Options tab. The radio button is getting populated correctly using the OTTB smart service "PDF Doc from Template". But, it is not populating using the PDF Tools plug-in. I have a requirement to dynamically decide on which template to use. Hence, I am trying with the plug-in.
Children
No Data