getPortalReportDatasubset - Plug-ins

Please advise on whether getPortalReportDatasubset supported on 16.1 and if so where can I get the jar as I did not find in Shared Components - Portal to SAIL Please advise on this.

OriginalPostID-231442

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @jegadeeswarand First thing, you won't find Portal 2 SAIL (the plugin that consists of getPortalReportDatasubset function) in Shared Components as it is deprecated a while back. Second, it is not deprecated in present version as said above, in fact it is deprecated in 7.8 itself with the introduction of a!queryProcessAnalytics().

With regards to support, the plugin may or may not work as intended in 16.1 and you should ensure this upon rigorous testing. Anyways, please find attached the jar file and the relevant documentation which helps if you are still inclined towards usage of getportalReportDataSubset(). Also do let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I would be more than happy to help.

The best bet here for you will be the usage of a!queryProcessAnalytics() as said by @aayush and even my recommendation is the same.
  • @jegadeeswarand First thing, you won't find Portal 2 SAIL (the plugin that consists of getPortalReportDatasubset function) in Shared Components as it is deprecated a while back. Second, it is not deprecated in present version as said above, in fact it is deprecated in 7.8 itself with the introduction of a!queryProcessAnalytics().

With regards to support, the plugin may or may not work as intended in 16.1 and you should ensure this upon rigorous testing. Anyways, please find attached the jar file and the relevant documentation which helps if you are still inclined towards usage of getportalReportDataSubset(). Also do let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I would be more than happy to help.

The best bet here for you will be the usage of a!queryProcessAnalytics() as said by @aayush and even my recommendation is the same.
Children
No Data