How to pass simple java POJO class without any JAXB annotation as an input for custom smart service appian plugin?

Hello Team,

Ex: I have a class called SampleTest, which contains only getter & setter methods. I want to use this class as a input for the custom smart service plugin. is it possible without JAXB annotation?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-233647

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you're planning that to be an input in your smart service then the Appian UI needs to know what your smart service is expecting, the best way to do so is by creating the CDT somewhere, either in the plug-in or in the UI, but I don't suggest you don't use the annotated format.

It's very easy:

1. Create the CDT in the UI
    2. Export the XSD
    3. Right click on your Appian Plug-in project -> Import Data Type and select the CDT.
  • If you're planning that to be an input in your smart service then the Appian UI needs to know what your smart service is expecting, the best way to do so is by creating the CDT somewhere, either in the plug-in or in the UI, but I don't suggest you don't use the annotated format.

It's very easy:

1. Create the CDT in the UI
    2. Export the XSD
    3. Right click on your Appian Plug-in project -> Import Data Type and select the CDT.
Children
No Data