Exporting Using CDT To Excel Format Plugin

Certified Associate Developer
Hi, I'm trying to export a report using the plugin CDT to Excel Format Plugin, but unfortunately I'm having problem on formatting the document. What I'm trying to achieve is to display values of the certain field with its header on the left side column of the excel document (see DesiredVsCurrent attachment). I was able to display the desired but the plugin was generating data from other fields on cells that was not defined on the plugin. Hopefully someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-234433

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi johnrheyj,
    The reason why you are getting the different output in your report than what is expected is because in your inputs of excel generation smart service, you have mapped inputs in both "cdt_fields_to_export" & "Cell Keys/Cell Values" - on account of which your both of these executed - so your cell keys and cell values renderes as expected, however it was because of the "cdt_fields_to_export" - the service renders the unwanted columns in the report as well as your CDT has that data in those fields.

In order to fix this - you don't need to map "cdt_fields_to_export" in your smart service configuration (leave this blank) and simply populate the correct/desired Cell Keys and its respective Cell Values which you want to populate in your generated report and that should work for you.

Please let us know if this helps or if you still face the similar issue.

Thanks!
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi johnrheyj,
    The reason why you are getting the different output in your report than what is expected is because in your inputs of excel generation smart service, you have mapped inputs in both "cdt_fields_to_export" & "Cell Keys/Cell Values" - on account of which your both of these executed - so your cell keys and cell values renderes as expected, however it was because of the "cdt_fields_to_export" - the service renders the unwanted columns in the report as well as your CDT has that data in those fields.

In order to fix this - you don't need to map "cdt_fields_to_export" in your smart service configuration (leave this blank) and simply populate the correct/desired Cell Keys and its respective Cell Values which you want to populate in your generated report and that should work for you.

Please let us know if this helps or if you still face the similar issue.

Thanks!
Children
No Data