Add Documents to zip

Hi All,

I tried to use "Add Documents to Zip" plug in to change the Logo dynamically for Docx & RTF document. When I tried to change the document that was having am image only, it did work & generated a new Document by replacing the image & I was able to open the document. Then I tried the same with document having image & verbiage, the document got generated but I was unable to open the the document as it gave me the following error: can one guide what is the error & how can I fix it please?

The Inputs that I used in Node are:
Base Document: "ABC Doc", it is the document that has a verbiage & old Logo
Create New Document: true()
New Document name: "ABC_Ltr_LOGO.rtf"
New Document Desc: No value
Save In Folder: cons!testFolder
Existing Document: Same as Base Document
Documents to add: "companyLogo"; (It is a logo image that needs to be replaced & being multiple it has semi column)
Document Paths: {"word/media/image1.png"}

T...

OriginalPostID-235158

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As far as I know this will probably only work for DOCX files. After you have created the new version of your DOCX file with the graphic replaced, you should download it and open it in a ZIP file editor and navigate to the folder with the graphic and make sure it has been replaced properly.

Note, also, that the file must have been replaced, with another file of the same name (including extension) - sometimes the Add Documents to ZIP smart service will try to add an additional file instead of replacing the existing one, so you must troubleshoot until this is working properly.
    Certified Lead Developer
    As far as I know this will probably only work for DOCX files. After you have created the new version of your DOCX file with the graphic replaced, you should download it and open it in a ZIP file editor and navigate to the folder with the graphic and make sure it has been replaced properly.

Note, also, that the file must have been replaced, with another file of the same name (including extension) - sometimes the Add Documents to ZIP smart service will try to add an additional file instead of replacing the existing one, so you must troubleshoot until this is working properly.
Children
No Data