Add Documents to zip

Hi All,

I tried to use "Add Documents to Zip" plug in to change the Logo dynamically for Docx & RTF document. When I tried to change the document that was having am image only, it did work & generated a new Document by replacing the image & I was able to open the document. Then I tried the same with document having image & verbiage, the document got generated but I was unable to open the the document as it gave me the following error: can one guide what is the error & how can I fix it please?

The Inputs that I used in Node are:
Base Document: "ABC Doc", it is the document that has a verbiage & old Logo
Create New Document: true()
New Document name: "ABC_Ltr_LOGO.rtf"
New Document Desc: No value
Save In Folder: cons!testFolder
Existing Document: Same as Base Document
Documents to add: "companyLogo"; (It is a logo image that needs to be replaced & being multiple it has semi column)
Document Paths: {"word/media/image1.png"}

T...

OriginalPostID-235158

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • mschimtt- I tried same as you mentioned for Docx. The document with old image is of 81.65 KB. when I ran the process, I got the docx of size 4.67 KB & when I tried to open it, I got the same error. I changed to the docx into zip & uploaded it into Appian again & checked the image, it is showing the new image in folder now. It means that image has been replaced but there is some issue on document generated as even the size of document is significantly lower.
  • mschimtt- I tried same as you mentioned for Docx. The document with old image is of 81.65 KB. when I ran the process, I got the docx of size 4.67 KB & when I tried to open it, I got the same error. I changed to the docx into zip & uploaded it into Appian again & checked the image, it is showing the new image in folder now. It means that image has been replaced but there is some issue on document generated as even the size of document is significantly lower.
Children
No Data