downloaddatasubset plugin error

Hi All,

I am using this downloaddatasubset plugin. It was working fine.
But today am getting an internal server error.

Any inputs.

OriginalPostID-235926

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @alokp May I please know why the 'data' in 'ExportableDataSubset' is in the object format? As far as I remember, it looks similar to contents of 'data' attribute in any other normal or plain DataSubset. I would suggest keeping an eye on it and as per my experience it happens at times when the DataSubset is unable to understand the 'data' and finally stores in an object format after failing in recognising/understanding the format of the data.

Also, would you be able to let us know how you are building the 'datasubset' attribute in the ExportableDataSubset?
  • @alokp May I please know why the 'data' in 'ExportableDataSubset' is in the object format? As far as I remember, it looks similar to contents of 'data' attribute in any other normal or plain DataSubset. I would suggest keeping an eye on it and as per my experience it happens at times when the DataSubset is unable to understand the 'data' and finally stores in an object format after failing in recognising/understanding the format of the data.

Also, would you be able to let us know how you are building the 'datasubset' attribute in the ExportableDataSubset?
Children
No Data