downloaddatasubset plugin error

Hi All,

I am using this downloaddatasubset plugin. It was working fine.
But today am getting an internal server error.

Any inputs.

OriginalPostID-235926

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @alokp Well, I couldn't really say about it until we have got some clue from logs. Raise a support ticket or ask those who has the access to do so and inspect the logs to check the presence of the error related to the plugin.

Prior to doing as mentioned above, I would suggest making sure that the rule being used to return the DataSubset is correct and I doubt that this is the place where it's failing. Would you be able to execute the type!ExportabeDataSubset definition in an expression rule (along with fields and rule used for data) and see what it's returning? Also it would be good if you can describe about the rule that populates the 'data' attribute in ExportableDataSubset.
  • @alokp Well, I couldn't really say about it until we have got some clue from logs. Raise a support ticket or ask those who has the access to do so and inspect the logs to check the presence of the error related to the plugin.

Prior to doing as mentioned above, I would suggest making sure that the rule being used to return the DataSubset is correct and I doubt that this is the place where it's failing. Would you be able to execute the type!ExportabeDataSubset definition in an expression rule (along with fields and rule used for data) and see what it's returning? Also it would be good if you can describe about the rule that populates the 'data' attribute in ExportableDataSubset.
Children
No Data