The Smart Service Module was invalid: Smart service input and output count does not match the count for the existing smart service registered

Hi Team,

I have deployed earlier a smart service with input parameter only. when I have added output parameter in the same service, it is throwing below error:

"The Smart Service Module was invalid: Smart service input and output count does not match the count for the existing smart service registered".

Also I have tried to deploy by changing the plugin-key & version both, still I am getting the same error.

Could you please tell me the procedure to clean the old instance?

Regards,
Jonbon

OriginalPostID-236007

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo, I have check jar file, it has contained the changed plug-in key, but still it not able to deploy, I am getting below error:

"The Smart Service Module was invalid: Smart service input and output count does not match the count for the existing smart service registered as com.ryder.plugins.zebra.printer.ZebraPrinter
    10:39:51,847 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Existing size: 1
    10:39:51,850 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Incoming size: 3
    10:39:51,860 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Existing parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=printerDetailDTO,it=1602,v=<null>]]
    10:39:51,876 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Incoming parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=message,it=3,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=printerDetailDTO,it=1602,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=status,it=3,v=<null>]]
    10:39:51,895 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) (APNX-1-4104-005)'"
  • Eduardo, I have check jar file, it has contained the changed plug-in key, but still it not able to deploy, I am getting below error:

"The Smart Service Module was invalid: Smart service input and output count does not match the count for the existing smart service registered as com.ryder.plugins.zebra.printer.ZebraPrinter
    10:39:51,847 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Existing size: 1
    10:39:51,850 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Incoming size: 3
    10:39:51,860 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Existing parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=printerDetailDTO,it=1602,v=<null>]]
    10:39:51,876 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) Incoming parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=message,it=3,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=printerDetailDTO,it=1602,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=status,it=3,v=<null>]]
    10:39:51,895 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 173) (APNX-1-4104-005)'"
Children
No Data