getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() Functionality

I would like to export specific grid data to an Excel Sheet using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule().
I implemented it with reference to forum.appian.com/.../Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html.

Implementation details are as follows:

1. I created a rule that returns object of type ExportableDataSubset for a specific input of type a!PagingInfo.
2. I configured it as follows
local!processURI: getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule(rule: rule!INF_allEmployeeDataFun_2, input:ri!pagingInfo)

Result:

Error 500 - Internal Server Error
Sorry, your request could not be processed.

Note:
Paging Info instilling its data perfectly on the way of process flow.
Rules are functioning healthy way with targeted output.

OriginalPostID-236308

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @dastagirid Isn't it that the data type of 'input' argument should be Text rather than pagingInfo(Refer the 'input' argument under 'Get DataSubset Link (From Rule) Expression' section)? In case if you want pagingInfo as a filter to the ExportableDataSubset rule, try converting the value to Text using a!toJson while invoking getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() and in the Exportable DataSubset rule, convert it back using a!fromJson(). This has been mentioned under 'Using JSON Strings for Complex Input' section.
  • @dastagirid Isn't it that the data type of 'input' argument should be Text rather than pagingInfo(Refer the 'input' argument under 'Get DataSubset Link (From Rule) Expression' section)? In case if you want pagingInfo as a filter to the ExportableDataSubset rule, try converting the value to Text using a!toJson while invoking getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule() and in the Exportable DataSubset rule, convert it back using a!fromJson(). This has been mentioned under 'Using JSON Strings for Complex Input' section.
Children
No Data