Getting the associaed applications of an application using API

Hi All,

I see a class Application.AssociatedApplications in public API.
Its description mentions that it can get the associated applications of an application.
So, lets assume I have one application package for CDT and another for All Rules and ProcessModels.
If I pass in the appId of the CDT package, will I get the appId of the other package?

I tested this but it returns me empty results.
I think I may have misunderstood the description

OriginalPostID-237553

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @akansham292, I tested this API on multiple Appian versions.
    On 16.2, it worked for many of the applications. I was able to get the UUID of the associated applications. For eg: We have an application called APP_ALLCONTENTS. The CDTs are in separate application APP_CDT_DS. Using the API, I was able to tell then APP_ALLCONTENTS and APP_CDT_DS are related. It returned me the correct results.

But, on lower versions it did not work at all - it always returned empty results.
  • @akansham292, I tested this API on multiple Appian versions.
    On 16.2, it worked for many of the applications. I was able to get the UUID of the associated applications. For eg: We have an application called APP_ALLCONTENTS. The CDTs are in separate application APP_CDT_DS. Using the API, I was able to tell then APP_ALLCONTENTS and APP_CDT_DS are related. It returned me the correct results.

But, on lower versions it did not work at all - it always returned empty results.
Children
No Data