export CDT (or query result) to excel for Appian 7.8

hi,
someone know how to get the Export Data to Excel Smart Service for Appian 7.8? excel tools works only from 7.10
I don't need the Download Data Subset plugin, but the one which allows to send data to specified cells (so the download CDT or download query result=

many thanks

OriginalPostID-237677

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @francescop Did you try deploying the Excel Tools on 7.8? As far as I remember, they are the tools aggregated from multiple Shared Components which used to work on 7.9 and earlier. The reason why they didn't have the versions earlier to 7.10 might be that they haven't tested on the versions earlier to 7.10. For instance, 'Export CDT data to Excel' in Excel Tools was used by us on 7.6. I might be wrong here but I am saying it out of my experience. Let's see what other practitioners opine and also it might be worth asking the compatibility of the plugin on the news post of the plugin.
  • @francescop Did you try deploying the Excel Tools on 7.8? As far as I remember, they are the tools aggregated from multiple Shared Components which used to work on 7.9 and earlier. The reason why they didn't have the versions earlier to 7.10 might be that they haven't tested on the versions earlier to 7.10. For instance, 'Export CDT data to Excel' in Excel Tools was used by us on 7.6. I might be wrong here but I am saying it out of my experience. Let's see what other practitioners opine and also it might be worth asking the compatibility of the plugin on the news post of the plugin.
Children
No Data