Javadocs for 16.3

Looks like you guys did not get around to loading the API documentation in the 16.3 library.

Not Found
The requested URL /suite/help/16.3/api/ was not found on this server.

OriginalPostID-238064

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @kondetiv, the link you have mentioned - it mentions the Java API which have been deprecated or removed, which usually happens whenever a new version is released. There is a difference between deprecating/removing a few APIs and removing all the APIs and their Java Docs.

The user who posted the question wants to know why the Public JavaDocs for 16.3 are not available yet, and I too have the same question. Yesterday I checked and it was not available.
  • @kondetiv, the link you have mentioned - it mentions the Java API which have been deprecated or removed, which usually happens whenever a new version is released. There is a difference between deprecating/removing a few APIs and removing all the APIs and their Java Docs.

The user who posted the question wants to know why the Public JavaDocs for 16.3 are not available yet, and I too have the same question. Yesterday I checked and it was not available.
Children
No Data