Is it possible to set author for a document in Smart service

hi all,

we develop a plugin to update the document version by the method "createVersion" in com.appiancorp.suiteapi.content.ContentService.
the version is indeed updated after invoking the plugin. however, the author setting in the java code doesn't work.
FYI, we are using the function "setCreator" to update the author.

does anyone know the root cause, or is there any other solutions for this issue?

any thoughts, hints are appreciated.

many thanks.

OriginalPostID-250252

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    This would be useful for me too, as in my project most of our document handling has to happen within a process context where everything ends up running "as designer", so all documents look to be uploaded / modified by the generic admin account. It would be nice to be able to actually set the user value to something accurate even if it has to be done after-the-fact. In my opinion this should be OOB functionality.
    Certified Lead Developer
    This would be useful for me too, as in my project most of our document handling has to happen within a process context where everything ends up running "as designer", so all documents look to be uploaded / modified by the generic admin account. It would be nice to be able to actually set the user value to something accurate even if it has to be done after-the-fact. In my opinion this should be OOB functionality.
Children
No Data