Plugins are not getting deployed.

Hi All,
I am deploying plugins in "_admin/plugins" folder and Appian is not Picking up the plugins. It is not even showing any success/failed messages in the logs. I checked in custom properties and Hot deployment is enabled and is set to 60 seconds. I have even restarted the server but no use.
Can some one tell me what I am missing? and Is there any reason why the plugins are not getting deployed? Thanks in Advance

OriginalPostID-256039

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you are sure that the plugins are not getting deployed even when you paste the plugin jars in _admin/plugins, then there is one possibility that I think can be causing this issue:
    Its directory read/write permissions.
    The user under whose account Appian service or JBoss is running, that user account may not be having read permissions on the _admin/plugins or any of the files in it.
    This is more likely to happen in Linux server.
    Can you verify if the user account used for running Appian server and JBoss has appropriate permissions?
  • If you are sure that the plugins are not getting deployed even when you paste the plugin jars in _admin/plugins, then there is one possibility that I think can be causing this issue:
    Its directory read/write permissions.
    The user under whose account Appian service or JBoss is running, that user account may not be having read permissions on the _admin/plugins or any of the files in it.
    This is more likely to happen in Linux server.
    Can you verify if the user account used for running Appian server and JBoss has appropriate permissions?
Children
No Data