Save data from input task node when you have a timer

In a process I have an user input task with a timer. I want when the timer is triggered the data that was input to be saved. Any ideas how to achieve this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think this can be done an easy way. But I can suggest something that you may want to consider. Create a temporary table for holding all the information on the user input task. When the user is entering information into the form, on the saveInto, do a a!writetoDatastoreEntity() to write whatever got captured into that temporary table. When the timer kicks out and you come out of that user input task, reroute it to a script task where you query that temporary table and fetch the data into a pv! and you can use it elsewhere in your process.
  • I don't think this can be done an easy way. But I can suggest something that you may want to consider. Create a temporary table for holding all the information on the user input task. When the user is entering information into the form, on the saveInto, do a a!writetoDatastoreEntity() to write whatever got captured into that temporary table. When the timer kicks out and you come out of that user input task, reroute it to a script task where you query that temporary table and fetch the data into a pv! and you can use it elsewhere in your process.
Children
No Data