Need solution in implementing Delegation of user for certain period of time ?

Hi ,

I have a requirement where User can set the delegation period and delegated user for certain period of time .

We have n-no of application in our project , so requirement is to implement for one application.

Half of the process is already developed and exists in the current system as below.

1)Setting the delegation (user, start time and send time etc) - there is a process model defined for this with all its associated forms.And also , we are doing the setProxy() for the current user to new user based on the start date ,send email notification to both the user to notify this delegation and process model has timer it waits for the completion of the durations (once the end date has arrived ),system will set the old user proxy to new user and send the notification to both the users.

2)Also have a scheduler , it runs daily and fetch the active tasks data for each of the application from process report of each application .we have table where it stores all the active instances for each application . As part of this poller, we truncate the table and inserts the latest active instances to DB.

so , here is my question - re-using with this existing implementation , I want to re-assign all the tasks assigned for that delegated user for one of the application(this has n-no of process models ) during that period of time.

Please note , we are not storing any info of delegation in DB.

My requirement is , the process model task assigments should work as-is for the existing user and should re-assign to the delgated user if there is any delgation.

Thanks

Soujanya

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data