Hello, I need to get all information that are on Sharepoint 2010 List. A

Hello,
I need to get all information that are on Sharepoint 2010 List. Anyone know if is it possible?

thanks...

OriginalPostID-82649

OriginalPostID-82649

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We use the lists.asmx webservice. It works quite well. We create views to access different aspects of a list to reduce the number of columns and / or items. Parsing was not that easy as (at least our SharePoint) puts a lot of namespace definitions into the XML that the function xpathsnippet is not able to parse. The character encoding is also incorrect.

However I think we going with the REST interfaces as these are recommended by Microsoft to access SharePoint if there is no native API available. The REST interface can output data in JSON format as well as XML. I am going to do some tests and POCs in the coming weeks for our new SP 2013 installation.
  • We use the lists.asmx webservice. It works quite well. We create views to access different aspects of a list to reduce the number of columns and / or items. Parsing was not that easy as (at least our SharePoint) puts a lot of namespace definitions into the XML that the function xpathsnippet is not able to parse. The character encoding is also incorrect.

However I think we going with the REST interfaces as these are recommended by Microsoft to access SharePoint if there is no native API available. The REST interface can output data in JSON format as well as XML. I am going to do some tests and POCs in the coming weeks for our new SP 2013 installation.
Children
No Data