Is there any way to call a Stored procedure(having some input parameters) that updates/Writes to DB

Hi,

I have created a stored procedure which takes some input parameters and based on parameters, Insert query gets executed. I want to Call this Procedure either through SAIL Interface or Process Model. I cannot use fn!executestoredprocedure function as i am writing to db.

Can someone suggest on the same

Regards

Venkatesh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Venkatesh,
    1.If you want to execute a stored Procedure from Process model you need to use the Execute Stored Procedure smart service. And you can configure the smart service as said above.
    2. if you want to call the stored procedure from SAIL, I can suggest to use a!startProcess function which call the process model which contains Execute Stored Procedure smart service.
  • Hi Venkatesh,
    1.If you want to execute a stored Procedure from Process model you need to use the Execute Stored Procedure smart service. And you can configure the smart service as said above.
    2. if you want to call the stored procedure from SAIL, I can suggest to use a!startProcess function which call the process model which contains Execute Stored Procedure smart service.
Children