Process Analysis/Simulation , Process modelling and Testframework

Hello,

after the business process modeling with appian process modeler in which data formats can i import or export my model (f.e PDF,XPDL,Visio)?
Do you have any Software for Process Analysis or Simulation?
And which Testframework(Junit) used Appian?

I hope you can help me. Thanks for the answers.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,
    In Appian, we export application with various objects e.g. process model, expression rules, interfaces etc. Exported package is a zip file containing various folders and files. Most of the Appian objects except CDT's are XML file (including process model) with Appian's own conventions.
    You can read Malcolm's comments : community.appian.com/.../hi-i-am-keen-to-understand-on-how-i-can-import-or-export-process-m

For process analysis and simulation, you can use process designer (Runtime Data) where you can analysis each process instance in details e.g. time each node has taken, process history, variables etc. You can monitor executed process and re-run them if you want.
    You can check performance trends in various Appian objects e.g. Interfaces, Rules.
    In Appian expression rules, you can write various test cases.
    Thanks.
  • Hi,
    In Appian, we export application with various objects e.g. process model, expression rules, interfaces etc. Exported package is a zip file containing various folders and files. Most of the Appian objects except CDT's are XML file (including process model) with Appian's own conventions.
    You can read Malcolm's comments : community.appian.com/.../hi-i-am-keen-to-understand-on-how-i-can-import-or-export-process-m

For process analysis and simulation, you can use process designer (Runtime Data) where you can analysis each process instance in details e.g. time each node has taken, process history, variables etc. You can monitor executed process and re-run them if you want.
    You can check performance trends in various Appian objects e.g. Interfaces, Rules.
    In Appian expression rules, you can write various test cases.
    Thanks.
Children