Task Report

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Is there any way we can pull out the report of how many tasks were raised for a given process every day. I am aware that we can create a report if the task is in flight but how do i get the details of tasks which were actioned by the team and are no longer active.

Example:

Process Name Active Tasks Resolved Tasks Date Created
ABC Process 5 10 14/08/2018

Thanks,
Nitesh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to ravalik
    Hi Ravalik,

I am able to create the task report but the issue here is if the data management is set to 0 days deletion, i am not able to retain the task report data as data gets removed as soon as instance is complete.

Is there any way i can store these somewhere and use it even if the instance is deleted??

Thanks,
    Nitesh
  • I don't believe that you can get the data once that instance is complete if data management is set to 0 days. What you can do is to save the task report data in the db, thus you will have the data available if you want to access it.

You can use a!save to save the a!query processanalytics() data report to a CDT, pass the data in your PM and save it in the database. It's not as straightforward as I am saying, you would have to do some manipulation to save in the database.