starting a particular instance

Hi All,

Can i start a particular node and particular process instance from any external click (i.e from interface ) ?? 

Thanks,

Bhargavi 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • +1
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to bhargavip0001

Hi Bhargavi,

You have a process model and some of the instances are running. Now you want to use send message to trigger only particular instances of that process model.

I believe when you are triggering the specific Instances means, at run time only you need to get the Destination Process instances id's and trigger the further Execution of those Process instances with Send Message event.

In the above scenario you are picking up the selected Process instance Id's based on a condition. Now have that condition present in a DB table.

Now periodically run a process with the help of timer event, pull the matching rows from the DB where your condition satisfies:

If rows are not present then you can end the process here.

If rows are coming up, then you design the same work flow that is done in the receive message event PM.

Once you start the work flow Make sure the existing row/ Matching should be updated to inactive so that we can avoid re triggering of the instances.

Children
No Data