Hi all, In my application I have a few different places where I utilize the

Certified Lead Developer
Hi all,
In my application I have a few different places where I utilize the ability to press enter from somewhere on a form (such as when a text box is highlighted), in order to activate the primary button on that form instead of forcing the user to switch hands and activate the button via mouse-click. Since our cloud instance was upgraded to 7.3, this functionality now seems to be missing or broken. Does anyone have any advice as to how to fix or re-enable this?
Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-86977

OriginalPostID-86977

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Ok, thanks for the update - i was afraid it had been removed intentionally. Unfortunately there are several places where I designed forms specifically to allow a user to press "enter" when entering data so as to avoid the necessity to tab down to the buttons (such as an entry field above a paging grid where filter text is entered, and the primary button being "Apply Filter", etc) - these will require a re-design but it may not be a blocker. Am I the only one who was counting on this functionality?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Ok, thanks for the update - i was afraid it had been removed intentionally. Unfortunately there are several places where I designed forms specifically to allow a user to press "enter" when entering data so as to avoid the necessity to tab down to the buttons (such as an entry field above a paging grid where filter text is entered, and the primary button being "Apply Filter", etc) - these will require a re-design but it may not be a blocker. Am I the only one who was counting on this functionality?
Children
No Data