I am running into a problem with a process model every time I try to publish it.

I am running into a problem with a process model every time I try to publish it. I am getting an error that reads "There was an error in an expression in Modify Tag (node name) at null Variable(s) not found: vendortoedit (variable of type cdt)".

Let me provide a little background information:
I created this new process model from an old process model. The old PM had a variable called vendortoedit but the new PM has been modified to use a new cdt but unless I add the vendortoedit variable it will not let me publish the new process model.

I have looked everywhere and I can't see any reference to the old variable. I just hate to leave a variable that does nothing. Any help in tracking down the problem would be greatly appreciated....

OriginalPostID-88106

OriginalPostID-88106

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can also try doing the following in the modeler (it usually provides more detail):

1. Open your problematic model
    2. Click on the "Tools" menu -> "Validate"
    3. At the bottom of the modeler you will see the error, click on the error and see if it takes you to the problematic node.
    4. Once you open the node, if this is a task, export the form and open it with a text editor to find this variable
    5. If this is not a task you can export the model within a simple application, extract the XML of the from the ZIP and use a text editor to find the reference to vendortoedit
  • You can also try doing the following in the modeler (it usually provides more detail):

1. Open your problematic model
    2. Click on the "Tools" menu -> "Validate"
    3. At the bottom of the modeler you will see the error, click on the error and see if it takes you to the problematic node.
    4. Once you open the node, if this is a task, export the form and open it with a text editor to find this variable
    5. If this is not a task you can export the model within a simple application, extract the XML of the from the ZIP and use a text editor to find the reference to vendortoedit
Children
No Data