I am running into a problem with a process model every time I try to publish it.

I am running into a problem with a process model every time I try to publish it. I am getting an error that reads "There was an error in an expression in Modify Tag (node name) at null Variable(s) not found: vendortoedit (variable of type cdt)".

Let me provide a little background information:
I created this new process model from an old process model. The old PM had a variable called vendortoedit but the new PM has been modified to use a new cdt but unless I add the vendortoedit variable it will not let me publish the new process model.

I have looked everywhere and I can't see any reference to the old variable. I just hate to leave a variable that does nothing. Any help in tracking down the problem would be greatly appreciated....

OriginalPostID-88106

OriginalPostID-88106

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo
    I did as you suggested and it did correct the problem - thank you
    The steps I followed -
    - confirm in the exported XML that there are two versions of the form with different variables
    - In forms designer (default US version) export the default form
    - enable the GB form and edit
    - import the default form
    - save the form and the process model
    - go back to disable the GB version and save again
    - delete the old unwanted pv
    -save again
    This then worked with no mention of unfound variables!
    Any idea why it would copy the default form to the GB version - is it the language preference?
  • Hi Eduardo
    I did as you suggested and it did correct the problem - thank you
    The steps I followed -
    - confirm in the exported XML that there are two versions of the form with different variables
    - In forms designer (default US version) export the default form
    - enable the GB form and edit
    - import the default form
    - save the form and the process model
    - go back to disable the GB version and save again
    - delete the old unwanted pv
    -save again
    This then worked with no mention of unfound variables!
    Any idea why it would copy the default form to the GB version - is it the language preference?
Children
No Data