Is there any way to see the milliseconds of node start and completion times on t

Certified Senior Developer
Is there any way to see the milliseconds of node start and completion times on the Process Nodes (or Process History) tabs in Process Details? I'm trying to track down a tricky race condition, and I need more precise measurements when multiple things can start/complete in the same second....

OriginalPostID-88387

OriginalPostID-88387

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Tim, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, in a process with several quick-task flows, it is not possible to prevent simultaneous parallel work flows. We also have several rules events that trigger when a flag is set, and those run in parallel as well. I have identified the cause of a race condition I am seeing, but only by sorting the Process Nodes by start time, and then by completed time. This report would be more useful if it included milliseconds in the times (not just duration), and if it could be exported to Excel like other reports.
    Tim, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, in a process with several quick-task flows, it is not possible to prevent simultaneous parallel work flows. We also have several rules events that trigger when a flag is set, and those run in parallel as well. I have identified the cause of a race condition I am seeing, but only by sorting the Process Nodes by start time, and then by completed time. This report would be more useful if it included milliseconds in the times (not just duration), and if it could be exported to Excel like other reports.
Children
No Data