We are running Appian 7.3 on JBoss 6.1/oracle 11g on Windows 2008 R2. We have e

We are running Appian 7.3 on JBoss 6.1/oracle 11g on Windows 2008 R2. We have experienced the following issue and wanted to report it and see if there is some resolution.
I created process model using the process model designer. Since I was just starting to develop it, I did not Save and Publish. I just Saved it. I modified it a few times by leaving the designer window and entering back into it. Every time the process designer loaded the process correctly. I made a few more modifications that would complete the process model and then saved it. I then validated it and hit the "Start Process for Debugging". The process executed to completion and I was able to see it's results through the designer. I then continued and did a few other things like build a report and so on.
Now I want to Save and Publish the model. When I launch the designer by clicking the Edit Process Model button, all I get it an empty window and the workflow has disappeared...

OriginalPostID-89950

OriginalPostID-89950

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

I restarted all the services and attempted again, but I am getting the same results. I don't know what happened, but my entire workflow has disappeared. When I see the Process dashboard, I see my process with a status of completed. I try to "Edit Process", the designer once again launches, and displays the Please wait... message but doesn't show the workflow.

What went wrong?
    Thanks.
    Sam.

I restarted all the services and attempted again, but I am getting the same results. I don't know what happened, but my entire workflow has disappeared. When I see the Process dashboard, I see my process with a status of completed. I try to "Edit Process", the designer once again launches, and displays the Please wait... message but doesn't show the workflow.

What went wrong?
    Thanks.
    Sam.
Children
No Data