We are running Appian 7.3 on JBoss 6.1/oracle 11g on Windows 2008 R2. We have e

We are running Appian 7.3 on JBoss 6.1/oracle 11g on Windows 2008 R2. We have experienced the following issue and wanted to report it and see if there is some resolution.
I created process model using the process model designer. Since I was just starting to develop it, I did not Save and Publish. I just Saved it. I modified it a few times by leaving the designer window and entering back into it. Every time the process designer loaded the process correctly. I made a few more modifications that would complete the process model and then saved it. I then validated it and hit the "Start Process for Debugging". The process executed to completion and I was able to see it's results through the designer. I then continued and did a few other things like build a report and so on.
Now I want to Save and Publish the model. When I launch the designer by clicking the Edit Process Model button, all I get it an empty window and the workflow has disappeared...

OriginalPostID-89950

OriginalPostID-89950

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo,
    While attempting to figure out what was going on, I ended up doing a "Save As" on the model to a different name. When I opened the new model, it shows up with all the nodes, and I can modify and save it. The original one still doesn't work. This happened to both the models that I had trouble with. I even had another developer access it through a different computer/browser. He was able to see the modle, but as soon as he made changes to it and saved it, he saw the same behavior.
    So for now, we are no longer using the original models. We are using the ones we "saved as". And things seem to be ok for now.

Thanks for your help.
    Sam.
  • Eduardo,
    While attempting to figure out what was going on, I ended up doing a "Save As" on the model to a different name. When I opened the new model, it shows up with all the nodes, and I can modify and save it. The original one still doesn't work. This happened to both the models that I had trouble with. I even had another developer access it through a different computer/browser. He was able to see the modle, but as soon as he made changes to it and saved it, he saw the same behavior.
    So for now, we are no longer using the original models. We are using the ones we "saved as". And things seem to be ok for now.

Thanks for your help.
    Sam.
Children
No Data