Process Variable not getting assigned with DSE

I have a rule to fetch DSE from database. Debugged and works fine.

In my process model, I'm using pkId to lookup data using my rule and then assigning it to a process variable. Unfortunately my process variable is not getting assigned. When I debug the process, I don't see any errors and I've double checked my rule for fetching data and that I'm passing id correctly.

On the Data Output tab of my script task I'm calling the rule - rule!GetDataById(pv!myId) with a Custom Output. myId is populated with value e.g. 4, and I see it when I debug

I'm storing the results in process variable for my entity. However, after I let the script task finish and check my process variables, my entity object is empty.

This should just work :-( 

What obvious thing could I be missing?

Parents Reply
  • When I said I know for a fact my VFM_getVehicleById() works it is indeed because I tested it independently by passing 4 as parameter.

I believe you that it works, in general, but that's not the reason I'm asking.  I want to know what the exact output is, since there are a few different possible mistakes I've commonly seen (and made myself a few times) that I want to verify against -- which I'd have to see the exact output of the rule in order to be sure of.

Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible