Persisting CDT data elements the are called in a task form

A Score Level 1

Dear all,

I have a CDT with a number of data elements that is being used in a Process Variable.  Some of the data elements (not all) are prepopulated before my process calls a user task.  When the user task is called, more data elements are populated by the user task.  However, I noticed that the entire CDT is overwritten with only the data elements that are populated in the user task.  Is there a way to configure the data tab of the user task so that both previous CDT elements and new CDT elements are preserved in the PV?

Thanks

Parents
  • Can you post a screenshot of your data input configuration (and output configuration too if you have anything relevant for it)?  I agree that what you're experiencing isn't what should be happening, so my guess is that you're performing a save incorrectly somewhere like in the data input/output, or on the SAIL form itself.

• Can you post a screenshot of your data input configuration (and output configuration too if you have anything relevant for it)?  I agree that what you're experiencing isn't what should be happening, so my guess is that you're performing a save incorrectly somewhere like in the data input/output, or on the SAIL form itself.

Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible