How to set the permissions (privileges) for users to reassign tasks to other users?

Hi, I need to be able to use a a!pickerFieldUsers()  control in an interface and reassign a task to another user in the same group of the logged in user. Something like this. I am using the groupfilter option to refer to the group of valid users. The problem that I have is that the control only shows (suggests) the same user to reassign. It doesn't show the other users in the group. If I log in with an administrative user then the picker field shows all the valid users in the group. I suspect it is a privileges or something like that issue, but I have not found where to configure that. I have tried many things like setting all the users as administrators of the group but I cannot make it work. Can someone please tell me what can I do? Thanks!

a!pickerFieldUsers(
labelPosition: "COLLAPSED",
placeholder: "Type to Search for Users",
maxSelections: 1,
groupFilter: cons!CARD_OPERATIONS   <<----

Luis

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Luis - Task re-assignment is available as part of the Base product, you do not need to create your own solution.

In your process model find the place that you've configure the initial Assignment of the Task (this might be on the node itself or may be on the swimlane if you're using one). There you'll find this link: 'Set re-assignment privileges for assignees'. You can then control who the original Assignee can re-assign the Task to. By default it is set to 'Can reassign the task to anyone' but it sounds like you want to pick 'Can reassign the task within a pool of assignees:

• Hi Luis - Task re-assignment is available as part of the Base product, you do not need to create your own solution.

In your process model find the place that you've configure the initial Assignment of the Task (this might be on the node itself or may be on the swimlane if you're using one). There you'll find this link: 'Set re-assignment privileges for assignees'. You can then control who the original Assignee can re-assign the Task to. By default it is set to 'Can reassign the task to anyone' but it sounds like you want to pick 'Can reassign the task within a pool of assignees:

Children