Access Process Variables

Hi,

I need to access process variables in a "record type" object. I need the value of the variables that the active task of the process has in their data inputs. Is this possible? How can I do this?

Thank you,

Rita Ferreira

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm curious as to what the Use Case is...but you could create a Process Report which will be filtered by the Record Identifier (so you have to make sure the active process instance you want to report against does have the Record Identifier value in it), and your Process Report can expose the relevant process variables you want. Be aware that the values of the process variables may well be changing (as the process instances continues to run) whereas any User Interface that is presenting these values will only have the value at the last time the User Interface was refreshed.

• I'm curious as to what the Use Case is...but you could create a Process Report which will be filtered by the Record Identifier (so you have to make sure the active process instance you want to report against does have the Record Identifier value in it), and your Process Report can expose the relevant process variables you want. Be aware that the values of the process variables may well be changing (as the process instances continues to run) whereas any User Interface that is presenting these values will only have the value at the last time the User Interface was refreshed.

Children