I have setup an inline task so that my users can approve the task in Tempo. I n

I have setup an inline task so that my users can approve the task in Tempo. I noticed that when the task is assigned to a team, a pop-up appears stating "Do you want to accept this task". However, if the task is assigned to a 'User' the pop-up does not appear. Is there a way to turn off this pop-up in Tempo for inline tasks assigned to teams? See attachement for details....

OriginalPostID-101273

OriginalPostID-101273

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Consider running multiple instances(spawning on assignees) for the task node so that each assignee gets one task(enable one to one assignment in assignment tab), and also configure the flow to “Move on” when the first instance finishes(Other tab settings). In this way when the first person completes the task all other tasks assignments for other persons in the same group are aborted. And you won’t get “Do you want to accept this task…” pop-up by the virtue of one to one assignments. Hope this helps and let me know if I took it in a wrong way.
  • Consider running multiple instances(spawning on assignees) for the task node so that each assignee gets one task(enable one to one assignment in assignment tab), and also configure the flow to “Move on” when the first instance finishes(Other tab settings). In this way when the first person completes the task all other tasks assignments for other persons in the same group are aborted. And you won’t get “Do you want to accept this task…” pop-up by the virtue of one to one assignments. Hope this helps and let me know if I took it in a wrong way.
Children
No Data