Html Template variable data are not getting substituted

Certified Senior Developer

The variables present in the HTML template is not getting replaced (substituted) with the values in "Docx from HTML" node when there are two "Docx from HTML" nodes present in a Process model to generate two different documents.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Are you referring to the "DocX from XHTML" smart service in the Dynamic Document Generator plug-in?  If so, I'm not sure whether what you're describing here is how that smart service is intended to work (though I'm fuzzy on the particulars).  If you're referring to a different smart service / plug-in, could you clarify which?

And to confirm, are you saying it's working correctly when you only have one such node in a process model?

in reply to Mike Schmitt

Hi Mike,

The requirement is to generate 2 documents, the first document is generated using "Docx from Dynamic Template" smart service and the second document is generated using "Convert HTML to PDF" smart service.

I have created two process models to generates each document as said, and I called those two process models from a main process, during which the second document is causing the issue, where the data is not getting substituted.

in reply to Mike Schmitt

Hi Mike,

The requirement is to generate 2 documents, the first document is generated using "Docx from Dynamic Template" smart service and the second document is generated using "Convert HTML to PDF" smart service.

I have created two process models to generates each document as said, and I called those two process models from a main process, during which the second document is causing the issue, where the data is not getting substituted.

Children
No Data