Hi All,

can we add a new PV in active instance (in editing mode),
If yes , how?

Thanks in advance,
SSP

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

As an aside - when posts are given a subject line like "Process Model", it's very unhelpful - other users here have no clue what your question might really be about when browsing the list of topics, and then of course over time we accumulate dozens (or perhaps even hundreds) of posts all with titles like "Process Model", "Expression Rule", "Error", etc etc. 

Generally I'd suggest that the post's subject line should either be a very brief version of the question (i.e. "Can I add a new PV in an active instance?"), or otherwise, at least give a sligthly-less-vague idea what the post will be about in just a phrase or short sentence.

Certified Lead Developer

As an aside - when posts are given a subject line like "Process Model", it's very unhelpful - other users here have no clue what your question might really be about when browsing the list of topics, and then of course over time we accumulate dozens (or perhaps even hundreds) of posts all with titles like "Process Model", "Expression Rule", "Error", etc etc. 

Generally I'd suggest that the post's subject line should either be a very brief version of the question (i.e. "Can I add a new PV in an active instance?"), or otherwise, at least give a sligthly-less-vague idea what the post will be about in just a phrase or short sentence.

Children
No Data